Download Canon PIXMA MG5150 Driver FREE – However, it is the very least expensive of Canon’s new generation of ‘MG’ all-in-one printers, the MG5150 still offers up a indulge of features. Canon’s typical double paper-feed system consists of a reduced cassette and a back tray, ideal for holding ordinary paper and picture media specifically. Canon PIXMA MG5150 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG5150 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG5150 Review
Great quality is guaranteed for both document and picture publishing many thanks to Canon’s newest ChromaLife100+ five-ink system that consists of both pigment-based and dye-based black inks, together with dye-based cyan, magenta, and yellow inks, done in individually changeable cartridges.
Quite small for an all-in-one printer, the MG5150 evaluates in at 7.8kg and measures 460 x 370 x 160mm (W x Decoration x H), and it is impeccably ended up in piano black.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG5140 Driver
Direct publishing and photocopying in a standalone setting, instead compared to from a connected computer system, are looked after by an especially glossy control system that combines a cool switch layout with a four-way navigating pad and fast control wheel, while a user-friendly food selection system displays on the 6cm color LCD.
Cool direct publishing tricks consist of publishing PDF documents and pictures from a USB blink own or various styles of sd card, consisting of CF, SD, MMC, and several kinds of Memory Stick.
For pictures, there are some wise enhancements on the food selection for producing ID cards and schedule prints and picture improvements for red-eye adjustment, sound decrease, face lightening up, and a catch-all Auto Picture Fix II function.
Switch to publishing from your computer system, and software consisted of producing picture prints from individual frameworks in HD movie clips caught on Canon video cams.
Obtaining back to document publishing, the addition of a pigment-based black ink makes for crisp message output that is of far better quality than some of the more photo-oriented dye-only printers on the marketplace as the Epson PX650. The MG5150 also consists of a car duplex function for double-sided output.
Publish rates are a bit on the slow side for a Canon printer, and picture output takes about two times as long as with models such as the iP4700 and MP640.
In our tests, the MG5150 took 46 secs to publish an indeterminate 6 x 4-inch publish in standard picture quality setting and exactly 4 mins to output an A4 picture publish at the finest setting.
Mono message and mixed message and color visuals DTP web pages took 8 secs and 21 secs specifically.
Overall, the MG5150 produces very high-quality output, and the just points it is really missing out on are cordless connection and the ability to publish into white-faced CDs.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG5150
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit).
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion).
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG5150 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG5150 from Canon Website.