Download Canon PIXMA MG5140 Driver FREE – PIXMA MG5140 is a sophisticated, feature-rich All-In-One with 5 SingleInks, Auto Duplex publish and 2-way paper feeding. Reach the function you need faster with Fast Procedure & 6.0cm TFT display. Canon PIXMA MG5140 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG5140 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG5140 Review
Superior publish quality in the home
The PIXMA MG5140 combines speed with excellent photo lab-quality prints for all the family. Enjoy smoother gradations and grain-free images many thanks to 1pl ink beads and a publish resolution of up to9600x2400 dpi. Document publish rates are an outstanding 9.7 ipm in mono and 6.1 ipm in colour. A spectacular 10x15cm indeterminate picture is produced in approximately 39 secs.
Complete HD Movie Publish
Catch memories by turning your Canon electronic video cam movie moments right into beautiful prints with Canon’s Complete HD Movie Publish. Play your movie using the Complete HD Movie Publish software, and pause to capture a framework or frameworks to publish. Advanced Canon technologies enhance the picture creating picture quality. It bothers me that you didn’t think feasible from a movie.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG4240 Driver
Fast and easy to use
Fast Begin technology means the device prepares to go just seconds after it is changed on. Canon’s Fast Procedure reduces the number of actions had to access many features via the 6.0cm colour TFT display. With PictBridge and sd card ports as standard, this device is ideal for publishing straight from video cams, sd card and USB flash memory.
Maximise ink effectiveness
Utilizing 5 Solitary Ink tanks means just the ink that runs out needs changing – decreasing waste and optimising ink use.
Versatile media handling
The PIXMA MG5140 offers amazing versatility with a self-opening tray and 2-way paper feeding, enabling various paper types to be packed simultaneously. Auto Duplex publish makes it easy to print documents on both sides of the paper.
Easy-WebPrint EX allows you easily to clip & combine information from several internet web pages. Auto Picture Fix II enables photos to be optimised with adjustments such as red-eye elimination.Easy-PhotoPrint EX allows easy layouts for publishing pictures, calendars, and features a Flickr browse function to find appropriate publicly available pictures.
CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM is an internet solution that allows you to download photos & illustrations from globally recognised photographers & musicians to produce professional-looking prints, welcoming cards, and more. Access is just available with Canon genuine inks installed.
Much longer enduring, beautiful pictures.
The ChromaLife100+ system provides long-term, beautiful photos. The mix of the PIXMA MG5140, initial Canon inks and genuine Canon picture documents protects memories for a lifetime.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG5140
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit).
- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion).
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG5140 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG5140 from Canon Website.