Download Canon PIXMA MG3550 Driver FREE – Canon claims the PIXMA MG3550 can publish at 9.9ppm for black and 5.7ppm for color. These are quite moderate specifications, and, under test, we obtained reasonably shut to the first of them. Canon PIXMA MG3550 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG3550 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG3550 Review
The 5-page black message document gave 7.7ppm, while the much longer, 20-page variation enhanced this to 8.1ppm. The five-page black message and color video test returned 1.9ppm, however, which is very slow and the duplex document – duplex publish is standard – was also slow, at a simple 2.2ppm.
A single-page color copy took 33s, and 15 x 10cm pictures took 1:09 from a PC and 1:33 publishing wirelessly from a Samsung Galaxy SIII Android telephone. At first, we had difficulty publishing from Canon’s Easy Picture Publish application, which chose not to find the printer, but in completion, it clicked right into place.
Canon PIXMA MG3550 – Publish Quality and Costs
Publish quality, also for such an affordable printer, is excellent. The black message is crisp and thick, and the colors in the business video are remarkably extreme. However, in an ordinary paper copy, they looked a bit sloppy. Pictures were every well recreated, with lots of information and accurate colors throughout.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG3540 Driver
The LED-illuminated, Contact Picture Sensing unit (CIS) flatbed scanner is ranked at 4,800 x 1,200ppi improved and gave great clear checks of the message and image-based material.
The pattern in consumable costs has been towards smaller sized distinctions between solitary cartridge prices and multi-cartridge packs, but here it is well worth buying the twin-pack, as you gain a pair of extra pounds each time.
Using the XL variations of the cartridges, which offer better worth than the standard ones, gives web page costs of 3.6p for black and 7.7p for color. These are sensible worths for this course of the machine – you constantly pay a little bit more for consumables when the price of the printer itself is reduced.
Should I buy a Canon PIXMA MG3550?
The main rivals to this Canon machine are HP’s inexpensive Deskjet printers, such as the Deskjet 2450 and the Epson Labor force WF-2530WF from Epson. Publish quality, especially on ordinary paper, is better here compared to on the Epson. However, there is much less to choose from between the MG3550 and the Deskjet.
Publish costs are approximately comparable for black publish in between all 3 marques; however, the Canon printer depends on 2p less expensive on color web pages. It also has a more strong, quality feel to its plastics.
Canon successfully offers a great range of all-in-ones with gradually enhancing feature sets, depending upon the asking price. Although the PIXMA MG3550 is near the bottom of the range, it does business as a printer, scanner, and photocopier. It consists of cordless compatibility to publish capably from phones, tablet computers, laptop computers, and desktop computer devices.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG3550
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit).
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion).
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG3550 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG3550 from Canon Website.