Download Canon PIXMA MG3540 Driver FREE – For those looking for a trendy printer, the Canon PIXMA MG3540 is an ideal choice with a Wi-Fi link that enables mobile publishing. The Wi-Fi link enables teamwork and easy publishing from throughout the workplace. Canon PIXMA MG3540 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG3540 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG3540 Review
The printer can copy, check and publish top quality documents within the shortest time feasible. It’s very flexible sustaining Apple AirPrint, and Msn and yahoo Shadow Publish amongst several various other features. However, most of these features may not work without the proper driver for the printer.
This makes drivers download concern for all those that own this printer. Before users can download the driver for this printer, they need to look at drivers compatibility to ensure they obtain not a problem when they install them.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG3500 Driver
In this web page, we will discuss the Canon 3540 driver. There are 2 kinds of the driver available on its official website, basic drivers & Complete feature driver. Complete feature drivers come with the printer drivers, scanner drivers, and software. But in the various other hands, the basic configuration file has just an essential driver to use the computer.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG3540
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit).
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion).
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG3540 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG3540 from Canon Website.