Download Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver FREE – PIXMA MG2940 Enter a cordless globe with this affordable, small Wi-Fi All-In-One that allows you easily publish from your mobile phone, tablet computer, video cam, or the shadow. Connect, copy, publish, and check. Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG2940 Review
- Go wireless. Easily connect, publish, copy, and check the way you want with top quality Wi-Fi All-In-One.
- Catch the information in fast top quality prints with FINE cartridge technology
- Obtain ready to easily publish and check using wise devices with Canon PRINT application
- Experience the innovative flexibility of shadow publishing with the PIXMA Shadow link
- Publish more web pages for your money with XL ink options
Small, Wi-Fi All-In-One
Step up to Wi-Fi. You can use and share this All-In-One wirelessly about the home and from another location from mobile devices – so everybody can enjoy the same top-quality outcomes. It is ideal for your daily publishing, scanning, and copying needs, plus it consists of Cordless LAN PictBridge, so you can easily publish your pictures straight from suitable cordless video cams. It is a small and stylish design. It is a great space saver and easy for you to load paper and change ink.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG2555S Driver
Conserve money on ink
Publish more for your money. You can publish significantly more web pages – and you will not need to change the ink so often – with optional XL FINE cartridges. Your savings could be up to 30 % on each web page compared with their standard matchings.
Fast, quality publishing
Anticipate great degrees of information. Whatever you are publishing or copying, the FINE cartridge system, with up to 4,800 dpi, publishes the resolution, provides vivid colors and a sharp message. It is fast, too – with ISO ESAT rates of 8 ipm mono and 4 ipm color.
Enjoy the flexibility to publish from the shadow. You can use your mobile phone or tablet computer to publish pictures in secs from your Twitter and Google, Twitter, and online albums. Many thanks to the improved PIXMA Shadow Link. You can currently also access and publish your documents from GoogleDrive.
Mobile phone and tablet computer ready
You are a mobile phone ready therefore is this printer. Simply downloads the Canon PRINT application for your mobile phone or tablet computer. By using the application, you can straight access and publish from shadow solutions. You can also inspect printer condition, the manual or real-time ink degrees over Wi-Fi or internet. To complete your mobile connection options, Msn and yahoo Shadow Publish support is also available.
Have an enjoyable exploring your creativity. With Easy Picture Print+ (Accessible via Canon PRINT app), you can easily design and publish welcoming cards, picture collages, and a lot more with this internet-centered service, using pictures from your tablet computer, PC, or the shadow.
There is no waiting about with this All-In-One. It is ready when you are; immediately powering on as quickly as you send out something to publish. It also switches off otherwise used for a set time – conserving your power. Plus, many thanks to Peaceful Setting. You will hardly notice it while it is publishing.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG2940
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later.
- macOS 11.0 (Big Sur), macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion).
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG2940 from Canon Website.