Download Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver FREE – The Canon Pixma MG2550 is a small printer and essential for those that want to invest the minimum and have an item that can publish a couple of web pages now and then. This model is published in black and white and color, but the publishing quality isn’t outstanding. Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG2550 Review
Start our trip right into the globe of printers discussing the Canon Pixma MG2550, a multifunction printer fit to satisfy the small and minimal user needs unwise that needs to publish, copy or check a couple of web pages monthly.
It appears so very discreet yet elegant. The design is very linear and simple, extends, and soft. This item’s total weight has to do with 3.5 extra pounds, while the measurements are all quite included, constantly considering that it’s multifunction. Of course, the design and look issue fairly, so let’s take a better appearance at this nice multifunctional.
CANON PIXMA MG2550: AN ECONOMIC MODEL BY PERFORMANCE
A glimpse at the efficiency of the Canon MG2550, we quickly recognize that we are confronted with a total item, because of the presence of an incorporated scanner, but at the same time decidedly simple and essential: there he instantly recognizes particularly because all ‘ ensure the item isn’t also consisted of USB cable television to connect the printer to the computer system. Since this is a multi-function printer, let’s thoroughly see each function’s technical specs in this model.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG2450 Driver
The publish quality compared to the present requirements of inkjet midrange is quite reduced. It quits the resolution to an optimum of 4,800 x 600 DPI. An inkjet is small, so we suggest buying this model just if the publish quality really doesn’t need treatment.
Also, the publishing speed isn’t remarkable, and with an average speed of 8 web pages each min for a regular publish in black and white and one web page every 15 secs when it comes to color publishing (4 web pages each minute), is presently in Canon inkjet printers slower market.
The maximum paper dimension sustained is the classic style A4. It’s also feasible to use smaller sized styles or unique styles such as postcards, photos, and envelopes. The maximum weight for ordinary paper is approximately 105 g / m². After that, this printer has the ability to publish on the card stock isn’t frequently.
If you want, you can also use picture paper (also called glossy), ideal for maximizing the yield of color prints. Despite being a cheap design, this printer is also equipped with a power-saving function, which switches on when the printer from the publish regulates and places it back on standby after finishing the work.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG2550
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later.
- macOS 11.0 (Big Sur), macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion).
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG2550 from Canon Website.