Download Epson XP-960 Driver FREE – The Expression Photo XP-960 Small-in-One is the top-of-the-line version in Epson’s existing generation of Picture Small-In-One multifunction printers (MFPs). Epson XP-960 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
It’s a little costly wherefore it uses, given that it was slow in screening and the high quality of its text was substandard. Still, the XP-960 is well worth considering if you need a printer for home use and want to print sometimes on paper as huge as 11 by 17 inches, especially for large-size, borderless photos.
Epson XP-960 Driver
Epson XP-960 Review
Do not allow the mix of the XP-960’s price, the word “picture” in its name, as well as its capability to print big photos, misdirect you into assuming it’s an MFP equivalent of the single-function Canon Pixma iP8720 Wireless Inkjet Picture Printer, our Editors’ Selection consumer-level near-dedicated image printer for up to the 13-by-19-inch output. It’s actually more of a general-purpose house version, just like the less-expensive Epson Expression Home XP-420 Small-in-One, albeit more capable.
Core MFP features in the XP-960 are restricted to printing from and scanning to a COMPUTER, plus working as a standalone photocopier. Like the majority of MFPs meant for home use, it does not have some vital office-centric functions, including an automatic document feeder (ADF) as well as fax capability. Nonetheless, it provides both an Ethernet port and Wi-Fi ability so that you can share it conveniently on a network.
The XP-960 can also publish from and scan to an sd card and can both print to a printable optical disc and copy a photo from its scanner straight to a disc. It can even publish to a disc straight from an sd card or a USB secret. The LCD control panel gains appreciation for both its properly designed menu system as well as its 4.3-inch touch display, which allows sufficient to make offering commands especially simple.
Paper handling is disappointing for the cost but a lot better than what we generally see in a residence printer. The main tray holds a meager 100 sheets and is limited to an optimum dimension of the 8.5-by-11-inch paper. However, aiding offset the reduced ability is a built-in duplexer and a second tray for approximately 20 5-by-7-inch photo paper sheets. Having a picture tray indicates you do not have to switch out paper in the main tray each time you switch between printing documents and also photos.
There’s also a rear tray for up to tabloid-size (11-by-17-inch) paper. Nonetheless, it can hold only one sheet at a time, limitings its effectiveness, and also, you can’t simply put a web page in the tray, and after that print, that makes it a little inconvenient to use.
You initially need to send out the print work to the printer and then await a message on the front panel telling you to fill the paper. If you fill the paper first, the printer will certainly send it to the result tray without printing. And if you to publish a multipage work, you have to wait after each web page for the printer to tell you when it’s alright to put the following one.
System Requirements of Epson XP-960
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.5.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson XP-960 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Or Download Software and drivers for Epson XP-960 from Epson Website.