Download Epson XP-950 Driver FREE – On paper, Epson’s Expression Photo XP-950 looked like a pretty good product– with a budget-friendly price that represented good value you take into consideration all the important things this tool can do (for this reason the relatively high overall ranking). Epson XP-950 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
While it will possibly suit snapshooters quite possibly (especially if they prefer brilliant, contrasty prints), it’s not suited to significant digital photographers.
Epson XP-950 Driver
Epson XP-950 Review
Photo lovers are a more diverse crowd than they were. With electronic cameras in phones and tablet computers added to their compacts and SLRs, there is a demand to print from a variety of sources and at a variety of sizes, too. Epson’s top of the array Expression Image XP-950 intends to deal with all these needs and adds in a couple of other bonuses, as well.
This is a considerable all-black box, though not quite as huge as you could anticipate for an A3 printer. Epson may have looked at Sibling’s lately presented range of A4 sized printers, which can additionally take occasional A3 sheets.
This equipment has 3 different paper resources. At the front, when you turn down the unnecessarily tall tray cover, you can draw it bent on to disclose the major paper tray, of simply 100 A4 sheets. Directly above this is a different picture paper tray, which can take sheets as much as 13 x 18cm. Finally, a flip-open cover at the back reveals a pull-up paper support for sheets as much as A3, fed from the back.
On top of the maker, a distinctive plastic cover to the 4800ppi flatbed scanner is unusually hinged throughout its center; Epson says it’s to enable a far better fit over uneven check topics before this is a touchscreen control board with an 88mm touchscreen as well as devoted touch switches.
Both the control board and the outcome tray slide out under power when a web page is printed; however, unlike HP’s Envy collection all-in-ones, the control panel does not fold pull back when you shut down the device. Instead, you have to push it versus its mechanism, which is a little bit gaudy.
A flip-open cover exposes 2 flash memory card slots to the left of the control board, adding CompactFlash to the more common SD and MemoryStick kinds. There’s additionally a PictBridge USB socket for traditional camera connection.
Hinging up the whole of the scanner area discloses the head service provider, with its six ink cartridges, adding light cyan and light magenta to the typical collection. Bundled software includes ArcSoft’s Scan-n-Stitch modifying utility and Epson’s own scan, image print, and CD printing software application. There’s a CD/DVD Holder at the bottom of the front panel, which can be slotted in to print on layered discs directly.
System Requirements of Epson XP-950
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.5.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson XP-950 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Or Download Software and drivers for Epson XP-950 from Epson Website.