Download Epson XP-860 Driver FREE – There are several attributes you can construct right into an all-in-one printer, and in the Expression Picture XP-860, Epson seems to have gone for them all. 6 inks? Check. Duplex print? Inspect– plus scan and also replicate, too. And with simple and photo paper trays, multi-purpose feed, and CD/DVD printing capacities, the XP-860 is packed to the border. Epson XP-860 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson XP-860 Driver
Epson XP-860 Review
Epson Expression Picture XP-860– Style & Characteristic
An all-black cast, with a finish shiny adequate to be a fingerprint catch, the printer has an easily low profile. However, we would certainly have preferred a somewhat taller maker if it suggested the main paper tray’s capacity surpassed 100 sheets of paper. Yes, we understand the device is primarily for images, but many people will certainly buy it as a general home printer, whose specialty is photos.
There’s a single-sheet, multi-purpose feed at the rear, which works for special documents. A cool, duplex automatic paper feeder (ADF), with a fold-out feed tray, sits on top of the flatbed scanner. Although the ADF has just a solitary scan head, indicating duplex scans require 3 passes, it’s unusual to discover this center in an all-in-one at this cost.
Epson Expression Picture XP-860– Controls & Links
A power switch is the only physical control on the front panel; however, when you turn on the machine, the 109mm touchscreen swings out to a convenient operating angle; it folds back again when you transform it off. The printer’s outcome tray functions similarly, turning out when you publish your first web page in any session.
There’s a solitary SD card port for transferring images and also documents to the printer and from its scanner, as well as a USB outlet, which is additionally compatible with PictBridge.
Raise the scanner section of the XP-860, and also, you have access to the 6 ink cartridges, which include light cyan as well as light magenta, as well as the basic CMYK.
USB and Ethernet links are supplied at the rear of the printer. Nonetheless, a cordless link is possibly the easiest, and also WPS arrangement indicates this takes only a couple of switch presses to obtain the Expression Image XP-860 linked to your wireless router.
Wireless centers include assistance for straight printing from mobile devices and remote printing through Epson’s own net print software. The company also provides one of the most effective print utilities for pressing website onto A4 sheets.
Epson Expression Image XP-860– Print Rates
Epson declares speeds of 9.5 ppm for monoprints on the Expression Image XP-860, with a marginally slower 9ppm for color. Our tests revealed that these figures were only a little positive for monoprint: we saw 6.3 ppm on the five-page record and 7.6 ppm on the 20-page one. Printing in draft mode, which is light and the only ideal for internal prints, led to a rate of 9.7 ppm.
We saw just 5.3 ppm for our five-page black text and also color graphics print. The mono duplex speed of 4.5 sides per minute is also slow. Copy times were fair for single-sided duplicates, yet again, the double rate is disappointing: a 20-side duplicate taking 3 minutes 48 secs. Photos of 15 x 10cm in size took in between 37 seconds and also 1 minute 13 secs, which is great all around.
System Requirements of Epson XP-860
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.5.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson XP-860 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
or Download Software and drivers for Epson XP-860 from Epson Website.