Download Canon PIXMA MG2440 Driver FREE – Compact All-In-One for easy publishing, scanning, and copying in your home, offering optional, affordable XL ink cartridges software for wise website publishing. Canon PIXMA MG2440 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG2440 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG2440 Review
Compact, stylish All-In-One
Ideal for daily publishing, scanning, and copying, this fast All-In-One consists of the FINE cartridge system for top-quality pictures and documents. Its compact and stylish design takes up much less space and ensures effortless paper packing and ink substitute.
Fast, quality publishing
The FINE cartridge system with minutes. 2pl ink beads and up to 4800dpi publish resolution provides great degrees of information. There is almost no waiting on your documents to publish with A4 publish rates of 8.0ipm mono and 4.0ipm for color.
Conserve money on ink
Publish more for much less. XL FINE cartridges deliver significantly more web pages and last much longer in between ink substitutes – ideal if you often publish – and can deliver up to 30% savings each web page compared with their standard matchings.
- Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG2250 Driver
My Picture Yard
One-stop software uncovers the complete PIXMA experience, with solutions for arranging and publishing your pictures, scanning and accessing online solutions. Advanced features such as face acknowledgment make it easy to explore all the pictures on your PC. Also, those lengthy failed to remember and use them to produce attractive new designs for publishing.
Wise internet publishing
The Auto Clip function of the Easy-WebPrint EX plug-in for Internet Traveler makes it simple to publish just what you need from the internet. You can also clip selected information from several internet web pages to publish on one sheet or conserve as a PDF file.
CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM
This online solution allows you to downloads and publishes pictures, illustrations, and craft designs from globally identified professional digital photographers and musicians. Produce professional-looking welcoming cards, calendars, or amazing 3D paper crafts.
Auto Power Off immediately switches the printer off otherwise used for a set time – conserving your power. Auto Power On conveniently transforms the printer back on when you begin publishing. A peaceful Setting can significantly decrease running sound for close to quiet publishing in your home.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG2440
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit).
- macOS 11.0 (Big Sur), macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5, OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG2440 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG2440 from Canon Website.