Download Canon PIXMA MG2150 Driver FREE – The PIXMA MG2150 appearances such as many others of Canon’s spherical black boxes, however with simpler lines and, fortunately, none of the high-gloss black. Several of the plastic panels, such as the scanner cover and the front panel, feel lightweight on the disadvantage. However, they still perform their functions. Canon PIXMA MG2150 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG2150 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG2150 Review
To the left of the flatbed scanner is a simple control board with 9 switches, 6 LEDs, and a seven-segment display. Canon has contrived to obtain a great deal greater than numbers from the 128 feasible mixes of the seven-segment display. The company uses it to code great deals of condition information; however, you need to describe the manual’s look-up table to decipher it.
There is a solitary paper feed, a tray made from the folded up down front cover. However, inside, there is a 2nd fold-down, telescopic tray, which appears very cool until you realize a swing-out expansion with a paper drop in the feed tray, which needs to be used quite published web pages diminishing the output tray – all a little bit convoluted.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG3650S Driver
Canon heralds its ink cartridge installation as ‘FastFront,’ declaring paper and cartridges can be packed from the machine’s front. This holds, but it is debatable whether it is easier to fold down the front panel and the interior cover and raise a keeping bar on each cartridge owner compared to drop cartridges right into place, as you did on previous models. We think the revamp is actually to decrease manufacturing costs.
There is just a USB outlet at the back – no cordless support on such an affordable printer – but the software support, all from Canon, consists of a pair of additionals, through Complete HD Movie publish, which enables you to publish HD stills, and Innovative Park, which offers downloads of design themes for cards and various other craft jobs.
Canon’s efficiency specifications for the PIXMA MG2150 are moderate and, therefore, more likely to be honest. It claims black message rates of up to 8.4ppm, and under test, we saw 6.8ppm on our 5-page message document, rising to 6.9ppm on the 20-page one. These are shut to claims and reasonable rates for what is a budget plan machine. Color rates aren’t so promising.
Publishing our 5-page black message and color visuals web page produced simply 1.7ppm, versus a specification of 4.8ppm. This was mainly because of pauses’ collection throughout publishing when the printer appeared to be not doing anything. We duplicated the test to inspect it had not been an aberration and saw a similar time. We anticipate pauses in duplex publish to permit for ink drying out, but they are uncommon in single-sided publish.
The machine also sometimes performed housekeeping jobs totaling up to 30s or more before beginning publishing. It was just reasonable at copying, too, taking 45s for a solitary color web page copy. A 15 x 10cm picture published at highest quality on Canon Platinum Profesional paper took 1:37. This is no speed merchant.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG2150
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit).
- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG2150 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG2150 from Canon Website.