Download Epson XP-7100 Driver FREE – The Epson Expression Premium XP-7100 is an entry- to mid-level all-in-one inkjet printer made for family members or home-based workplace usage. Epson XP-7100 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
It publishes incredibly well, specifically photos, and includes an auto-duplexing automatic paper feeder (ADF) for printing, duplicating, and scanning two-sided papers without individual treatment. Those benefits and a few various other notable attributes boost the XP-7100 to an Editors’ Choice.
Epson XP-7100 Driver
Epson XP-7100 Review
Mighty and also Small
Determining 8.1 by 23.5 by 17.2 inches (HWD) and weighing 21.5 extra pounds, this “Small-in-One” is notably bigger and larger than its Expression Premium XP-6000 brother or sister; however, then the XP-7100 includes a 30-page single-pass ADF for making two-sided duplicates and scans without your having to turn the originals by hand. The XP-6000 and the Canon Pixma TS9120, likewise a competing inkjet AIO, do not have ADFs.
Better in dimension to the XP-7100 is Sibling’s MFC-J995DW ($ 292.99 at Amazon). More of an office-oriented AIO than a consumer-grade photo-centric version like the XP-7100, it likewise features an ADF. However, it holds just 20 pages, as well as it’s not auto-duplexing.
The XP-7100 has five inks; in addition to the 4 CMYK cartridges, you additionally get an “image black” ink that enhances the blacks in your images (as well as some message), making them darker and much deeper, specifically on layered premium picture paper.
Canon’s TS9120 ($ 399.99 at Amazon.com), along with several other Pixmas, including the relatively new wide-format models, the Editors’ Selection TS9520 and the crafters-oriented TS9521C, use 6 inks. Normally, the more shades, the bigger the equipment’s shade range, and the greater the overall detail. (I’ll touch on output top quality temporarily.).
This paper part is smaller sized than much of the contending versions right here, however not unusual for a printer in this price range. Epson doesn’t publish volume specifications for its consumer-grade printers any longer; however, usually, a device with this paper ability and rate rating has an optimum responsibility cycle of 1,000 to 2,000 pages, with a dramatically smaller suggested regular monthly print volume of a few hundred pages.
The XP-7100 has one feature that’s even more usual to the higher-end makers in this genre: The capacity to print tags on pre-surfaced CDs and also DVDs using a tiny caddy that slips in simply over the outcome tray. There’s also a software application for developing labels and gem situation inserts in the software program bundle.
Arrangement and walk-up features, such as making copies, printing from and scanning to the cloud, and a lot more, are handled from an easily large 4.3-inch touch display that comprises the whole control board. The only physical button on this AIO is a power toggle to the screen’s left, shown below.
System Requirements of Epson XP-7100
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.5.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson XP-7100 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Or Download Software and drivers for Epson XP-7100 from Epson Website.