Download Epson Stylus TX115 Driver FREE – Epson Stylus TX115 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson Stylus TX115 Review
Epson Stylus TX115 Multifunction USB 2.0 printer ideal for the home or office: allows you to copy, scan, and print with the best quality. Print at up to 30 ppm in black text and 15 in color. Scan color in a single pass in A4 size with 600 dpi resolution.
Allows you to copy in color or black and white in economy mode, normal, UltraFine, or photo with or without the PC turned on. It is compatible with Windows and Mac. The cartridges are divided by CMYK color, allowing savings when changing them, since only the color that is used is changed.
System Requirements of Epson Stylus TX115
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 2000, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson Stylus TX115 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available.
- Then select em (Color S) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
or Download Software and drivers for Epson Stylus TX115 from Epson Website.