Download Epson TM-T20II Driver FREE – Epson’s TM-T20II is suitable for stores with reduced POS quantity. It provides all the features you need to ensure quick purchases for your consumers. It publishes both message and also graphics on invoices at speeds up to 200mm/second and additionally offers crisp, clear printing of logo designs, discount coupons as well as barcodes. Epson TM-T20II Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson TM-T20II Driver
Epson TM-T20II Review
Epson’s economical mPOS-friendly TM-T20II, made for smaller sellers, is quick, reputable, and supports all the leading mobile os, including iPhone, Android, and Windows. It features printing as much as 200mm/second, high dependability, numerous ease-of-use functions, dual user interfaces, and print choices that lower paper usage as much as 30%.
The TM-T20II includes every little thing you need in one box for fast configuration as well as installment. The package consists of guidebooks, chauffeurs, energies, cable televisions, external power supply, and simple software program tools to speed up set up and installment.
Multi-platform printing is made easy.
Epson’s TM-T20II is made to function right out of the package with mobile POS applications. With Epson’s unique ePOS-Print modern technology, the TM-T20II can print directly from any devices running an iPhone, Android, or Windows operating system with a Wi-fi or Bluetooth link, making use of an HTML5 browser or indigenous application.
Suitable and also prepared to go
The TM-T20II printer works with all of today’s best-of-breed POS systems and the most recent industry-standard cordless security procedures. The printer supports 802.11 a/b/g/ n with 2.4 GHz/5GHz compatibility or Bluetooth ® 2.1 + EDR. It likewise offers Serial, Ethernet as well as USB options, making it possible for flexible mobile and also online invoice printing.
Decrease costs with paper conserving options
With Epson’s TM-T20II paper-saving alternatives, you can decrease your paper usage by as much as 30%. The paper-saving setups are easy to use and do not impact high print quality, readability, or typeface dimension.
Features Epson integrity
With an MCBF of 60 million lines, an MTBF of 360,000 hours, and an auto-cutter life of 1.5 million cuts, the TM-T20II supplies the integrity customers expect from Epson.
System Requirements of Epson TM-T20II
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 32-bit, Windows Server 2008 64-bit, Windows Server 2003 32-bit, Windows Server 2003 64-bit.
- macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson TM-T20II Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Or Download Software and drivers for Epson TM-T20II from Epson Website.