Download Epson L3160 Driver FREE – Epson L3160 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson L3160 Driver
Epson L3160 Review
This small 3-in-1 EcoTank with an LCD and Wi-Fi Direct provides on all fronts thanks to a streamlined and portable design, mobile printing, and reliable innovation. This reputable cartridge-free printer features a boosted ink loading system and also easy to use ink bottles. Thanks to the consisted of three years’ worth of ink, you’ll conserve approximately 90% on the cost of ink.
Three whole years1– that’s the length of time you might go without buying more ink for the L3160. It implies it can save you up to 90% on the cost of ink. Offering you an extremely inexpensive per web page, it generates approximately 8,100 pages in black and also 6,500 in color with the included ink.
With the equivalent of up to 82 cartridges’ well worth of ink, you can go longer between refills with this EcoTank printer. It uses an ultra-high-capacity ink storage tank to get rid of the demand for cartridges.
Thanks to the ink storage tank positioned at the front of the printer, this new design is small, offers easy accessibility for filling up, and a clear sight of the ink degrees. It features an improved ink filling up system crafted to reduce the risk of spills and mess. The brand-new bottles incorporate a mechanism that ensures only the ideal tanks are full of the matching color.
With Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct, your printer can receive documents to print from smart devices using the Epson iPrint app.
With a Micro Piezo printhead, EcoTank provides a trustworthy printing service. A one-year service warranty is supplied as standard, while marketing guarantees may give extra. Inspect the technical spec for the most recent offer.
System Requirements of Epson L3160
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.5.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson L3160 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and connect it correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Or Download Software and drivers for Epson L3160 from Epson Website.