Download Epson L3110 Driver FREE – The All-in-one L3110 from Epson is the latest type of printer from EPSON to replace the EPSON L360 printer, allowing you to scan, copy, and print functions with a device that is multifunctional and easy to use. An accurate 600 dpi x 1200 dpi sensor makes your scans look sharper. Epson L3110 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson L3110 Driver
Epson L3110 Review
Epson has long been a company known for its printers. Therefore, it is not surprising that many products have been introduced, including the Epson EcoTank L3110, which can also use for scanning and copying documents.
The Epson L3110 printer also has many advantages, such as the economical use of ink. Are you intrigued by the benefits of this printer? For more details, follow this article until it runs out.
You can also make a photocopy with only a minimum of 5 seconds. The difference with the old Epson L360 printer series is in its faster print speed compared to its predecessor. For the print speed in color, it can be 15 ppm, while in the old type, it is still 9.2 ppm. For the ink, it is ECO TANK, which is safer and more comfortable to fill the ink, and the hands are not smudged.
EPSON L3110 is a sophisticated printer with an ergonomic design to make it easier for you to put this product in even a narrow room. Apart from the ergonomic design you have, you can also enjoy fantastic printing quality while saving on your expenses because the ink on this printer can print up to 4,500 pages with black ink. You can also replace the ink with more confidence because it has a spill-free feature to prevent messy ink filling.
The all-in-one Epson L3110 has an easy-to-use scan and copy features. With this feature, you don’t have to bother going to the photocopier to photocopy your essential documents. You can also send your signed documents or pictures via the internet by scanning them via L3110 and then sending them via email or social networks. An accurate 600 dpi x 1200 dpi sensor makes your scans look sharper.
You can also make a photocopy with only 5 seconds for black and white documents and 10 seconds for color documents. You can photocopy directly via the button available on your Epson L3110 printer without having to turn on your computer first.
System Requirements of Epson L3110
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson L3110 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Or Download Software and drivers for Epson EcoTank L3110 from Epson Website.