Download Canon Pixma MG2550s Driver FREE – Canon Pixma MG2550s Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and
The Canon PIXMA MG2550s is a budget multifunction printer that aims to be able to do every one of the everyday tasks you require a home multifunction device to do while eliminating all of the extraneous software and hardware you don’t need. It attaches to your computer using a USB connection as well as permits you to publish, scan, and make duplicates.
Canon Pixma MG2550s Review
The Canon PIXMA MG2550s has a distinctive black instance with rounded upright edges. In the direction of the left of the maker, you’ll discover the double-digit screen that’s primarily utilized to show the variety of copies performed or to highlight the printer status, and there are a variety of buttons for transforming the paper size, fit to a web page, and also for making copies.
Both the input tray and outcome tray are located at the front of the equipment, indicating you can generally place it better back on your work desk than with a rear-loading printer. The sheet feed stays an industry-standard 100 sheets.
The MG2550s takes two cartridges– one for black and one for color. With the high-yield XL cartridges, you can expect to navigate 600 black-and-white pages per cartridge or 400 shade web pages per cartridge.
One might believe the low price of the MG2550s would mean a high cost of ink, yet this isn’t so. Ongoing running expenses with the bigger XL cartridges approach various other inkjet printers, so with the MG2550s, Canon handles to use a low-cost printer that does not break the bank when it’s time to replace the cartridges.
As there is only a single color cartridge, it’s feasible you’ll need to change the cartridge when among the colors runs out; however, the others are full. It would only occur if you’re making a lot of prints with similar dominant color, but it’s something to think about if you have a single-color company letterhead.
Luckily, the printer advises regarding the ink going out long before it forces you to change the cartridge. You ought to locate that you’ll get numerous additional prints out of the equipment after the ‘reduced ink’ indication has initially come on.
He MG2550s can publish around eight black pages per min or five color web pages. As always, the local times rely on what you’re posting as well as just how high the resolution of print you pick. The first web page you publish will undoubtedly be faster, as subsequent pages need to wait around 12 secs for the ink to completely dry before depositing one more web page ahead.
System Requirements of Canon Pixma MG2550s
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion).
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Canon Pixma MG2550s Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Canon Pixma MG2550s Driver
- MG2500S series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows): download
- MG2500S series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac): download
- Support for Linux:
or Download Software and drivers for Canon Pixma MG2550s from Canon Website.