Download Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C8690DWF Driver FREE – Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C8690DWF Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux. The Epson Labor Force Pro WF-C8690 is a high-volume wide-format all-in-one (AIO) made for midrange to heavy usage in the tool- to large-size offices and also workgroups.
It’s fast, highly expanding, and sustains super-high-capacity ink cartridges. Include in those advantages its reasonable acquisition rate and also affordable running costs, and again, it’s simple to crown it our Editors’ Selection for high-end wide-format printers.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C8690DWF Review
The WF-C8690, which is the brother or sister to the single-function WorkForce Pro WF-C8190, sustains not only the even more typical tabloid-size (11 by 17 inches) wide-format paper; it likewise publishes bigger super-tabloid-size (13-by-19-inch) pages. The bigger the web pages your equipment can produce, the bigger the maker itself should be, naturally.
The WF-C8690, as an example, determines 22.5 by 24.1 by 34.1 inches (HWD) with its trays prolonged as well as consider a massive 101 extra pounds, which is somewhat smaller, yet more than 20 pounds larger, than its predecessor, the Labor force Pro WF-8590. Indeed, it will require its dedicated sturdy stand or kitchen counter and at least two people to battle it there.
Over the past few years we have assessed several lower-volume, much lower-priced wide-format AIOs from Sibling, Epson, and also HP, yet very couple of high-volume machines similar in specs as well as rate to the WF-C8690, which implies, naturally, that there are too a couple of devices in our data source to contrast it.
Epson’s very own Labor force ET-16500 EcoTank Wide-Format All-in-One Supertank Printer, among that gigantic printer maker’s bulk-ink versions that use bottled ink as opposed to cartridges, comparative, is several inches shorter and weighs 50 extra pounds less than the WF-C8690. It as well supports the super-tabloid style, but its maximum monthly responsibility cycle is 55,000 pages less than that of this athletic big brother.
The 50-sheet automated paper feeder (ADF) supports single-pass auto-duplexing, implying that it checks both sides of two-sided web pages simultaneously, yet the ET-16500’s 35-sheet ADF sustains only manual duplexing. With its 75,000-page month-to-month duty cycle (5,000 pages monthly advised), the WF-C8690’s quantity ranking is more significant than three times more than the ET-16500’s as well as numerous other consumer-grade wide-format devices, as well as the same as the HP 750dw’s.
System Requirements of Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C8690DWF
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
- macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C8690DWF Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C8690DWF Driver
- Driver for Windows: download
- Driver for Mac OS: download
- Support for Linux: download
or Download Software and drivers for Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C8690DWF from Epson Website.