Download Epson WF-2860DWF Driver FREE – Epson WF-2860DWF Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux. At first glimpse, Epson’s WorkForce WF-2860DWF could be the best MFP for a home office.
It’s portable and wise, but likewise packed with useful workplace functions such as duplex printing, wired and also cordless networking and a 30-page automatic record feeder (ADF). Unlike Epson’s remarkably similar Expression Home XP-5105, there’s touchscreen control, as well as also a fax modem in case you require to send messages back to the 1990s.
Epson WF-2860DWF Review
Regrettably, that’s where the enjoyable ends. This MFP supports the same ink variety as the XP-5105, as well as features the very same limited-capacity configuration cartridges. Forewarned by experience and provided this MFP’s workplace bias, we prioritized our simple paper tests, which with an ADF, include two added 10-page duplicates.
After regarding 80 web pages, we saw wear and tear in print high quality, adhered to by a reduced ink caution for the black, cyan as well as green cartridges. About 25 pages later on, midway via our 10-page color copy, we lacked black ink.
Just like the XP-5105, continuous running costs are high, even making use of the XL cartridges. Right here, the high prices are much more of a pity as the WF-2860DWF is or else quite a likable tool. Tested over wired Ethernet, it managed 16.1 ppm on our message test and also generated 5.1 web pages of color graphics every min.
At 14 seconds, a single-page black copy fasted. However, the 10-page mono job took more than two and fifty percent minutes. Publish quality was usually relatively high – although we ran out of ink before also beginning our picture tests – and scans were exceptional for an office-focused tool.
The WF-2860DWF and also XP-5105 provide a useful presentation that a wireless link needn’t be a traffic jam, even in data-intensive work. The WF-2860DWF was three seconds slower than the XP-5105 in all 5 of our timed scan tests, despite the last relying upon Wi-Fi. At 28 secs to check an A4 page at 150 or 300dpi, it’s a touch slow.
The Epson WF-2860 represents the 3rd generation of this petite business-centric AIO, with the WF-2760 being its newest precursor. The brand-new version measures ten by 19.8 by 16.4 inches (HWD) and also weighs 14.6 pounds, which makes it concerning an inch taller than the WF-2760, though both versions weigh the same.
System Requirements of Epson WF-2860DWF
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
- macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson WF-2860DWF Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson WF-2860DWF Driver
- Driver for Windows: download
- Driver for Mac OS: download
- Support for Linux: download
or Download Software and drivers for Epson WorkForce WF-2860DWF from Epson Website.