Epson L5190 Driver FREE Download – Epson L5190 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux. The Epson L5190 is an All in one wifi Ink tank printer equipped with an Automatic document feeder (ADF). Epson L5190 designed with a small size with a new model ink tank that has been integrated into the printer body, causing the physical form to be short.
Epson L5190 Review
EPSON L5190 provides us with cheap printing costs, where one bottle of black ink can use to print as many as 4,500 sheets, and three bottles of color ink can print as many as 7,500 sheets.
With Epson L5190, how to use a printer together is easy and includes how to print mobile also becomes easy because it has wifi. It is also Wifi-Direct so that we can connect eight devices to the printer without the need for a router.
EPSON Connect has the features of Epson iPrint, Epson Email Print, Remote Print driver, so we can print our documents wirelessly wherever we are. There are also Google cloud print, Apple Airprint, and Mopria print service as other solutions for printing mobile.
Print, check, copy, fax, and get in touch with convenience. The economical, multi-function EcoTank L5190 sports a range of attributes that make it the ideal printer for the company. Reduce printing with Epson’s inexpensive ink bottles, made for the spill- as well as error-free refilling via marked nozzles on the L5190’s incorporated ink containers. Appreciate a full collection of connection features such as wifi, wifi Direct, and Ethernet. Pick the complete printing remedy for business now.
System Requirements of Epson L5190
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson L5190 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson L5190 Driver
- Printer Driver for Mac: download
- Support for Linux: download
or Download Software and drivers for Epson L5190 from Epson Website.