Epson L395 Driver FREE Download – Epson L395 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux. The EcoTank L395 is an Epson inkjet printer that promises to develop up to 7,500 color pages on a single charge. The model has Wi-Fi connectivity to send files from your phone, tablet, or computer without cables. Also, it offers multifunctionality: the device prints, copies, and scans.
Epson L395 Review
Before investing in the model, know all the specifications of the L395 and find out if the design, print quality, and connectivity are by what you are looking for. When buying EcoTank, a kit with three bottles of colored ink and a bottle of black ink included.
The Epson L395 promises to have a compact and easy design for refilling ink bottles. Its dimensions are 44.5 cm x 30.4 cm x 16.9 cm (W x D x H). There is a top cover that must raise to use the scanner and the photocopy. Also, at the front, next to the panel with buttons for adjustments, a tray helps to support the input and output papers.
The device, including the paintbox built into the side, weighs 4.9 kg. According to the manufacturer, the model supports photo papers and plain sulfite in sizes A4, A5, A6, B5, 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, and 20 x 25 cm. The printer is available in black.
In addition to offering a USB 2.0 cable (compatible with USB 1.1) to connect the printer to the computer, the EcoTank L395 can also be used via Wi-Fi. In wireless mode, with the Epson Connect application, you can send files to the device from a smartphone, tablet, or notebook. There is also an option to adjust copies and scans through the app.
According to Epson, the L395 makes prints with advanced quality, with a resolution of up to 5760 x 1440 dpi. The document development speed can reach up to 33 ppm (pages per minute) in the black setting and 15 ppm with the use of color.
The model equipped with four bottles of ink, three colored and one black. Each load is 70 ml and located on the side of the printer. According to the manufacturer, the kit can print up to 7,500 color pages or 4,500 in black until the reservoir needs to refill.
System Requirements of Epson L395
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson L395 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson L395 Driver
- Driver and Utility Installer: download
- Driver and Utility Package Installer [macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x]: download
- Driver and Utility Package Installer [macOS 10.15.x]: download
- Support for Linux: download
or Download Software and drivers for Epson L395 from Epson Website.