Epson L120 Driver FREE Download – This Epson L120 printer is one of the Epson L series printers that was launched around the beginning of April this year. This printer itself made by perfecting the previous L series printers, namely the L100 and L110. Epson L120 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson L120 Review
At first glance, there is no significant difference between this printer and the L110 printer. However, if we examine, there will be different parts of this printer compared to the previous type of ink tank printer. Epson claims to use the latest technology, without using chokes and hoses visible on the outside.
This single-function printer eliminates the choke valve to lock the ink; this means that when you move the printer somewhere, there is no need to be confused because the ink tank has become one with the printer body. Also, the top cover removed, so when you fill ink, you no longer need to open the existing cap; you have to open the ink tank cap.
There is one more advantage of the latest technology from Epson L210 regarding the ink hose that directly connected without being on the outside of the printer, this of course, makes the printer look more compact.
Moving on from the new technology that was applied, now we peel the Epson L120 down to the dimensions of the latest printer made by Japanese manufacturers. Again, the difference between the sizes and the previous type of printer is not so thick.
The Epson L120 comes with a slimmer and more beautiful body. With a height of 130mm (13 cm / 5.1 inches), the body height of the Epson L120 is the same as its predecessor, the Epson L110. For the width of the Epson L120 is only 215 mm (21.5 cm / 8.5 inches), the width of this printer is much smaller than the L110 printer, which is at 222 mm (22.2 cm / 9 inches), the length of the printer.
The Epson L120 is at 461 mm (46.1 cm / 18.1 inches); this is very different from the Epson L110, which is at 472 mm (47.2 cm). If we conclude from the statistics above, the Epson L120 printer is slimmer than its predecessor.
The Epson L120 printer has the advantage of the previous type of printer, namely print speed and extraordinary print efficiency. This type of printer designed with print capabilities that are much faster than earlier models of printers.
The print efficiency of this printer is also quite maximal, with an ink bottle from Epson of 700 ml of black ink, this printer is capable of printing 4000 black and white pages. It is suitable for someone who is working on a thesis, running a document printing business, or an office that needs to print black and white documents.
System Requirements of Epson L120
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
- macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson L120 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson L120 Driver
- Printer Driver for Mac: download
- Printer Driver for Linux: download
or Download Software and drivers for Epson L120 from Epson Website.