Download Epson EcoTank ET-M3180 Driver FREE – Epson EcoTank ET-M3180 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux. The Epson Ecotank ET-M3180 is the most recent design in a series of inkjet devices created to compete with entry-level mono lasers in small as well as an office: a range that additionally includes the EcoTank ET-M2140. That MFP’s stamina was diluted by the absence of necessary office attributes, such as an automatic document feeder, network interface, and fax modem.
Epson EcoTank ET-M3180 Review
While a contending laser tool could cost less than a third as much to get as the ET-M3180, its higher running prices would soon leave you even worse off overall. This MFP’s single ink storage tank refilled without difficulty from high-capacity containers of black ink.
There are two 120ml containers consisted of, which Epson claims will last for about 11,000 pages– at the very least four times as numerous as you’d get from the startup printer toner of a contending mono laser. When the bundled link is gone, replacement bottles exercise at less than 0.2 p per page, far more affordable than the 2-3p per web page typical of cheap lasers.
Like most inkjets, you can’t set up the M3180’s wireless network connection till it’s completed keying its ink system– an irritating waste of 10 minutes that can or else invested installing software program. The very same problem doesn’t apply to USB as well as wired Ethernet links, at least.
Epson EcoTank ET-M3180 evaluation: Efficiency
When setting up, it’s clear that this is a significant option for entry-level mono lasers. It might create the first page of black text from standby in just 9 seconds, before taking place to strike almost 20ppm over our 25-page text examination. Mono graphics printing was likewise reasonably fast, getting to 14.8 ppm over 24 pages, however at 7.3 ipm, duplex visual prints were slower than most lasers.
The same could be stated for multipage photocopies, with a 10-page duplicate taking nearly two-and-a-half minutes. Unfortunately, the ADF doesn’t support duplex scanning, so automated double-sided copies, as well as faxes, aren’t feasible.
While the top quality of scans depends on Epson’s usual high requirements, scan speeds are comparatively sluggish. There’s not much incorrect with a preview time of 11 secs, but taking virtually 30 secs to scan an A4 web page at reduced or moderate resolutions isn’t especially impressive.
They asked yourself if the 100Mbit/s network user interface was acting as a bottleneck, but scan times were unmodified over a USB link. The rates were all the more strange given that, the more affordable ET-M2140 was fractionally quicker throughout our print tests, as well as significantly more so when scanning.
Nevertheless, this is arguably the far better printer on the whole, as well as definitely the better-featured. The addition of an ADF is especially valuable, as this will enable you to make duplicates of lengthy papers far more quickly. It does not have double printing ability, yet there’s still much more right here than the ET-M2140.
System Requirements of Epson EcoTank ET-M3180
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
- macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson EcoTank ET-M3180 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson EcoTank ET-M3180 Driver
- Driver for Windows: download
- Driver for Mac OS: download
- Support for Linux: download
or Download Software and drivers for Epson EcoTank ET-M3180 from Epson Website.