Epson WorkForce WF-7210 Driver FREE Download – Epson WorkForce WF-7210 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux. The Epson WorkForce WF-7210 Wide-Format Printer births a striking similarity to the model it changes, the Editors’ Choice WorkForce WF-7110. Both single-function models publish well overall at sensible clips and support a riches of standard and mobile connection features.
Epson WorkForce WF-7210 Review
They can also publish indeterminate web pages up to 13 by 19 inches, as well as automated two-sided web pages up to 11 by 17 inches. Because of this, the WF-7210 changes its precursor as our top low- to the moderate-volume standalone wide-format printer.
Measuring 12 by 22.3 by 31.8 inches (HWD) and evaluating about 32.8 extra pounds, the WF-7210 is similar in dimension and weight to its precursor. In many other words, it is big enough that you will most likely need to earn some room for it.
Comparative, another single-function wide-format model, Canon’s Pixma iX6820 Cordless Inkjet Printer (also an Editors’ Choice), is significantly smaller sized and lighter compared to the WF-7210. Still, after that, it has one paper cabinet that holds just 150 sheets of paper.
The WF-7210, on the various other hands, comes with two cabinets that hold 250 sheets each, as well as a bypass tray on the back for publishing one-off sheets, such as premium picture paper or tags. Additionally, inning accordance with Epson, you can load a single sheet of paper as large as 13 by 44 inches in the back paper tray.
Both paper cabinets can also set up for up to 10 No. 10 envelopes and up to 20 sheets of premium picture paper. The WF-7210’s maximum monthly duty cycle is 20,000 web pages, with a suggested monthly publish quantity of 1,300 web pages.
The WF-7210’s connection options consist of Wi-Fi, Ethernet, connecting to a single PC via USB, Wi-Fi Direct, and near-field interaction (NFC). The last 2 are peer-to-peer network procedures that permit you to connect your mobile devices for your printer without either them or your printer connected to an intermediary network or router.
Additionally, NFC allows you to publish by merely touching your mobile phone or tablet computer to a hotspot on the printer, which in this situation lies to the left of the control board. Sadly, the WF-7210 cannot publish from USB thumb owns. The control board is composed of a 2.2-inch monochrome LCD and a handful of navigating switches for scrolling and drilling down through food selections.
System Requirements of Epson WorkForce WF-7210
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.5.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson WorkForce WF-7210 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson WorkForce WF-7210 Driver
- Epson WorkForce WF-7210: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.15.x]: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x]: download
- Support for Linux: download
Download Software and drivers for Epson WorkForce WF-7210 from Epson Website.