Epson WorkForce WF-7010 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux. If you’re hunting for a single-function printer that can take care of tabloid-size paper (11 by 17 inches) as well as larger and is also economical enough for a micro, tiny, or even office, placed the Epson WorkForce WF-7010 on your must-see checklist. It’s faster than its closest competitors, offers better paper handling, and supplies result in top quality that’s greater than adequate for the majority of service demands. The mix not only makes the printer worth taking into consideration, but it also makes it Editors’ Choice.
Epson WorkForce WF-7010 Review
The WF-7010 is among merely a few economical single-function printers today that can deal with paper larger than letter and also legal size. Its direct competitors at this writing are limited to the Canon Pixma iX6520 Inkjet Business Printer as well as the HP Officejet 7000 Wide Layout Printer (4 celebrities), however, neither of those printers provides anything near to the WF-7010’s paper handling or speed.
Paper managing is explicitly strength. The WF-7010 is the just one of these printers that supply two paper trays. That allows you maintain letter-size paper in one dish, up to 13-by-19-inch article in the other, as well as make use of the printer for all of your printing, quickly switching over back and forth in between paper sizes without needing to swap out the paper in the tray.
Beyond that, the WF-7010 holds 250 sheets in each tray, for an overall of 500 sheets, and also consists of a duplexer (for two-sided printing). Is quickly sufficient paper dealing with capability for most mini as well as little offices, however, as a perk, Epson claims the printer can also deal with writing as massive as 13 by 44 inches. According to Epson, you can pack large paper utilizing the 13-by-19-inch cabinet, although the majority of the sheet will certainly be hanging out from the front of the tray.
Result high quality for the WF-7010 is essentially par across the board. That makes the text more than sufficient for nearly any kind of business use, although well except what you’d desire for significant desktop publishing. Video result was likewise adequate for any type of service use, including PowerPoint handouts, as an example. Relying on your degree of perfectionism, you might consider it good enough for output mosting likely to vital clients or client when you wish to convey a sense of professionalism and trust.
System Requirements of Epson WorkForce WF-7010
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit.
- macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson WorkForce WF-7010 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson WorkForce WF-7010 Driver
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package: download
- Printer Driver v10.33 [macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x]: download
- Support for Linux: download
Download Software and drivers for Epson WorkForce WF-7010 from Epson Website.