Epson WorkForce WF-110 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux. Epson’s tiniest printer features integrated Wi-Fi and also a lithium-ion battery that you can charge over USB for true transportability. As a member of Epson’s WorkForce line, it’s aimed at business individual and also in this instance, the road warrior, if such a thing still exists.
Epson WorkForce WF-110 Review
It can manage paper sizes from A4 to a DL envelope and can additionally publish on glossy photo paper. At a full throttle of 7ppm, it does not claim to post swiftly, yet it does assurance good print quality thanks to a respectably high print resolution of 5,760 x 1,440. Using pigment ink rather than dye ink also assists by supplying more durable, smudge-resistant web pages.
The Epson Labor force WF-110 replaces the practically similar WF-100, however, is available in at the lower price point of $299 (₤ 199 or AU$ 362). The only new feature for the WF-110 is the introduction of an external companion battery (sold independently to the printer) expanding its available print run to 360 web pages on a single charge, which would be 410 web pages in overall.
The Epson Labor force WF-110 constructed for the road and also it’s the tiniest and lightest battery-powered inkjet printer we have encountered. It’s way bigger than thermal tech printers like the pocket-sized Bro PocketJet PJ-773, yet this is a fully-featured A4 colour printer that has reduced to the dimension of the purse.
It’s small enough to slide inside a briefcase, and it feels strong sufficient to endure life on the road. With its flap closed, there are no projecting parts that could break off, and the plastic case is textured, so it’s much less likely to unclothe your hand, or show scrapes. Unfasten the front flap as well as it pivots right back to create the upright paper input tray. You can fit 20 sheets of blank paper in this tray and also the printed pages will be passed right out via a slot at the front. There’s no paper out dish, so make sure you position the printer on a clean table.
System Requirements of Epson WorkForce WF-110
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson WorkForce WF-110 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson WorkForce WF-110 Driver
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.15.x]: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x]: download
- Support for Linux: download
Download Software and drivers for Epson WorkForce WF-110 from Epson Website.