Epson WF-C5210 Driver FREE Download – The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C5210 Network Color Printer is an excellent fit for moderate-duty printing in small- to medium-size offices and workgroups. It produces excellent output, crams in functions and also software application that small companies will appreciate, and has a high responsibility cycle, all at a competitive rate. Epson WF-C5210 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Epson WF-C5210 Review
Yet while paying $80 more for its sibling, the Editors’ Selection WorkForce Pro WF-C5290, might appear like a massive ask. Making that jump obtains you a lot more business-friendly functions and also support for higher-yield ink storage tanks, making that shade inkjet printer a far better worth.
At first, look, what you surrender for that $80 rate distinction, which includes emulation of HP’s PCL as well as Adobe PostScript web page summary languages (PDLs) and also assistance for larger ink packs, might not seem like much. However, relying on what you print and even how much, you may not wish to provide either up.
The PDLs can found in helpful for printing evidence in preprint manufacturing atmospheres. Yet, more notably, the larger-capacity ink packs, along with lowering downtime while you take care of the printer, can also save cash. The WF-C5210 and also the WF-C5290 are both outstanding printers, yet simply know what you’re sacrificing and whether it’s worth the money.
Out-of-the-box, the WF-C5290’s paper capacity is 330 sheets split between a 250-sheet cassette in advance and also an 80-sheet tray that prolongs out from the back, and you can increase that to 830 sheets with an optional $199.99 500-sheet tray. Its monthly responsibility cycle is, additionally like that of its slightly-higher-priced brother or sister, a healthy 45,000 pages. However, its recommended month-to-month print volume is a meagre 2,500 pages.
Like several of Epson’s current higher-end WorkForce Pro printers and AIOs, the WF-5210 comes with the business’s relatively brand-new Replaceable Ink Pack System, which, instead of typical ink cartridges, contains aluminium bags saved in compartments under the first paper cabinet, as revealed below.
You can inspect ink levels, screen efficiency, configure users and safety and security, and also much more from either the WF-C5210’s integrated internet server, a feature Epson calls Internet Config, or from the 2.4-inch touch display that anchors the control panel, revealed listed below.
System Requirements of Epson WF-C5210
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit.
- macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson WF-C5210 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson WF-C5210 Driver
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.15.x]: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x]: download
- Support for Linux: download
Download Software and drivers for Epson WF-C5210 from Epson Website.