Epson L655 Driver FREE Download – Epson L655 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux. Initially, glimpse, the L655 looks like just a new multifunction printer focused on the SOHO market.
Along with colour printing at up to A4 size, it likewise has fax, scan and copies abilities. Although it could look ‘regular’, Epson has huge hopes for this printer because of its refillable ink tanks. Also, if you wish to save money on paper, the L655 has duplex printing capability.
Epson L655 Review
Initially, glimpse, the L655 looks like just a new multifunction printer focused on the SOHO market. Along with colour printing at up to A4 size, it likewise has fax, scan and copies abilities. Although it could look ‘regular’, Epson has huge hopes for this printer because of its refillable ink tanks. Also, if you wish to save money on paper, the L655 has duplex printing capability.
The refillable storage tanks lie as a separate detachable system on the side. A slim bow ranges from the external tanks to the inner one. To configure the printer, you need to fill up all four containers – black, magenta, cyan and yellow. You need to be genuinely cautious not to splash the ink or end up blending it with the ink in the close-by container.
It took us around 20 mins to finish the job. And afterwards, the printer takes more than 20 mins to get ready for printing.
Connecting the Epson L655 to a PC or cordless network is a much less excruciating job. The Epson printer driver overviews you through the whole procedure, at the end of which you require to finish the configuration making use of the 2.2-inch mono LCD panel the printer itself. Sadly, the LCD screen is not touch-enabled. So you will undoubtedly need to stoop over and also make use of the secrets around it, in addition to Wi-Fi connectivity, the L655 geared up with RJ45 and USB ports.
Throughout setup, it instantly connects to the company’s servers to check for an upgraded variation. Consists of a look for the most recent printer firmware. If you select to download and install the brand-new vehicle driver or firmware, prepare to spend an additional thirty minutes to complete the software update.
In regards to printing speed, the Epson L655 is on the same level with many various other cartridge-based inkjet printers that we have seen. Publishing a colour page at its highest quality setup takes just over one min while duplex printing takes more than two mins. Printing making use of shiny image paper makes regarding 3 mins per page.
System Requirements of Epson L655
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson L655 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson L655 Driver
- Printer Driver for Mac: download
- Support for Linux: download
Download Software and drivers for Epson L655 from Epson Website.