Epson WorkForce WF-5110 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux. Epson’s WorkForce Pro WF-5110DW is a single-function inkjet printer in a colour laser’s clothes. Optimised for ordinary paper publishing, it makes no concessions to more traditional inkjet functions: there are no sd card ports for picture publishing, and indeterminate publishing isn’t also sustained.
Epson WorkForce WF-5110 Review
The printer is greater than fit to producing web page after web page in a hectic home or small workplace, however. The printer supports wired and cordless networking, various mobile and Shadow publish options, and can immediately publish on each side of a sheet of paper (duplex publishing). Standard paper handling makes up a 250-sheet cassette with an 80-sheet multi-purpose tray, while a 2nd 250-sheet cassette is available.
Although some colour lasers might require up to 10 or 11 consumables, the WF-5110DW takes simply 5: 4 ink cartridges and one supposed upkeep box – basically simply a drip tray to capture any waste ink. At under £20 and ranked for 50,000 web pages, this box includes much less compared to a tenth of a cent to publish costs.
Ink cartridges are available in 3 dimensions, but uncommonly one of the most charitable – ranked for 4,000 web pages each – exercise slightly more expensive each web page compared to the XL range (ranked for 2,600 black and 2,000 colour web pages). Using XL cartridges, costs have to do with 4.2p for a web page of mixed message and colour video – much much less compared to a comparable colour laser.
With no fuser unit to heat, electrical power costs should be lower, too: we measured a top of simply 20 watts. After operating our whole collection of tests, the printer’s power use was listed below 10 watt-hours. For contrast, the same tests on HP’s LaserJet Profesional M451dn colour laser consumed 40 watt-hours.
The WorkForce WF-5110 printer offers durable, inexpensive publishing for busy workgroups. Powered by Epson’s new PrecisionCoreTM publishing technology, the WF-5110 provides Efficiency Past LaserTM, creating professional-quality documents at fast rates. Plus, save money on publishing — up to half lower publishing cost vs. color laser.
Obtain dependable, low-maintenance, high-volume color publishing with a 45,000-page monthly duty cycle, extremely high-yield cartridges and a large paper capacity. Configuration support and security features provide smooth network integration and management. Workgroups easily network via wireless3 or wired links. Also consists of a three-year limited warranty.
System Requirements of Epson WorkForce WF-5110
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson WorkForce WF-5110 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson WorkForce WF-5110 Driver
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.15.x]: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x]: download
- Support for Linux: download
Download Software and drivers for Epson WorkForce WF-5110 from Epson Website.