Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6090 Driver FREE Download – Meant to go head to head with laser printers, the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6090 inkjet printer provides faster rate than shade lasers in its price variety, far better paper handling than the majority of, and a lower cost per web page. Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6090 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6090 Review
It falls short of being our favoured pick for a durable small-office printer just because the current choice offers a little far better text top quality as well as a lower price. Yet if you print sufficient for the WF-6090’s reduced cost per web page to make up for its higher preliminary cost, it’s a desirable option for a tiny office or workgroup.
Our Editors’ Choice in this category is Epson’s very own WorkForce Pro WF-5190. Both it and also the WF-6090 benefit from Epson’s PrecisionCore modern technology, which can combine more than one print contribute a single print head for faster printing. Both additionally utilize four chips, which provides a rapid sufficient print rate to leave lasers in the very same rate class looking sluggish. Between them, the WF-6090 is the faster of the two, and also offers a more excellent paper capability.
The WF-6090 is created for sturdy usage by little office or workgroup standards and also uncommonly sturdy use for a micro office. The maximum monthly task cycle is 75,000 pages, with a 5,000-page advised optimum. In comparison, the Epson WF-5190’s advised optimum is just 2,500 web pages.
The durable style also displays in the choice to use higher-yield cartridges than Epson provides for the Epson WF-5190, with ranked yields of 10,000 web pages for the black cartridge as well as 7,000 web pages for each of the colour cartridges. The expense per page– based on cartridge returns and also costs– exercises to 1.6 cents for a monochrome web page and even 6.7 cents for a colour page.
The savings of 0.025 cents per monochrome page and also 0.4 cents per shade page compared with the Epson WF-5190 isn’t much per web page. However, if you publish sufficient over the lifetime of the printer– claim, 20,000 colour pages– you can save enough in ink costs to pay for the difference in introductory price.
System Requirements of Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6090
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.5.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6090 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6090 Driver
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.15.x]: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x]: download
- Support for Linux: download
Download Software and drivers for Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6090 from Epson Website.