Epson WorkForce 60 Driver FREE Download – The Epson WorkForce 60 is a small-office inkjet printer whose countenance belies its power. The designing printer is dull, and after that, some, and the control board (such as it’s) appears it belongs. However, the connection, speed, and output are those of a $300 giant. Epson WorkForce 60 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Epson WorkForce 60 Review
Lifting the WorkForce 60 into our workbench was incredibly easy; the unit evaluates hardly ten extra pounds. That is because there is merely anything to it–making it simple in some ways, and underwhelming in others. The matte-black plastic that covers most of the unit appearances ho-hum, but the building is secure. The control board has cheap-looking, light-grey switches and no display. You will find neither media-card ports neither a USB/PictBridge port.
You can connect the WorkForce 60 via USB, ethernet, or Wi-Fi. Since it has no on-board display, you will need to join the printer through USB quickly to set up the cordless, but that is a single easy job. The software installation functioned well on our internal network, and the consisted of Easy Picture Publish software for format and publishing pictures is simply that–natural. The publish drivers have all the options you could request, consisting of both a Fast Economic climate (prepare) setting and a somewhat better-quality Economic climate setting.
Paper-handling features are top-notch. An automated duplexer is aboard, as well as a 250-sheet paper input tray with a 50-sheet output deck directly over it. Our just wish is that Epson would undoubtedly inform the duplexing reasoning so that sheets that are blank on the back (usually the last layer) aren’t drawn back in for a pointless publish cycle.
The WorkForce 60 is among the fastest inkjets we’ve tested–at default setups on ordinary paper, at the very least. Monochrome web pages of the mainly usual message left the printer at a quick rate of 12.9 web pages each min on the PC and a still-peppy 9.8 ppm on the Mac. On the PC, a snapshot-size picture on a letter-size ordinary paper published in 13 secs, or a zippy 4.6 ppm.
Once you switch to Epson’s picture paper and better setups, however, the printer decreases significantly, to 69 secs or 0.86 ppm for the same snapshot picture, and over 2.5 mins (0.4 ppm) for a full-page, high-resolution photo published on the Mac.
System Requirements of Epson WorkForce 60
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson WorkForce 60 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson WorkForce 60 Driver
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package [Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit]: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package [Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit]: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package [Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x]: download
- Support for Linux: download
Download Software and drivers for Epson WorkForce 60 from Epson Website.