Epson ET-8700 Driver FREE Download – Conserve for the previously WorkForce Pro WF-R4640 EcoTank, it is challenging to find an appropriate neck and neck rival for the WorkForce Pro ET-8700 EcoTank All-in-One Supertank Printer. This big inkjet is various from most various other Epson EcoTank printers because it uses large ink bags, instead compared to tanks you replenish from containers. Epson ET-8700 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Epson ET-8700 Review
It is a higher-end, higher-volume all-in-one (AIO) designed for midsize to large workplaces and workgroups. It is a snappy-enough printer for a workplace inkjet, the output quality is quite high, and you can’t beat its ultra-low operating costs, production it the first-class machine within its course. It came up only briefly on the oomph, in regards to speed and ranked monthly quantity, however, had to push it right into an Editors’ Choice port as a midsize business AIO.
While the WorkForce Pro ET-8700 has many points alike with the WF-R4640, this newest model is a brand new design, beginning with the implementation of the ink bags. The previous version, a big monster of a device, comes with large, saddlebag-like accessories on each side. The left-hand holds a large container filled with black ink, and the right side contains three slightly smaller sized cyan, magenta, and yellow ink bags. (Think about those foil juice bags that kids require to an institution in their lunch sets.)
The older model’s bags hold significantly more ink compared to the ET-8700’s, but the overall design is entirely various. The more recent kits have been released near the bottom front of the framework in a lot tidier, more small space, using cabinets.
That said, the ET-8700 provides the same reduced operating cost, which is a more crucial factor for most users compared to where the ink bags live. With this more structured setup, the ET-8700 measures 17.7 by 22.8 by 16.7 inches (HWD) and evaluates 40.6 extra pounds. That is several inches smaller sized in all instructions compared to the WF-R4640, and 12 extra pounds lighter.
If that is not enough, you can include a 500-sheet cassette for $199.99, for a total of 830 sheets, which makes that duty cycle and publish quantity also appear smaller sized still. Additionally, the ET-8700 comes with a 50-sheet auto-duplexing automated document feeder (ADF), although the duplexer isn’t single-pass. The WF-R4640’s initial paper capacity right from the package, on the other hand, is 580 sheets from 2 250-sheet cabinets and an 80-sheet back tray. But keep in mind that that printer isn’t expanding, and its ADF holds just 35 web pages. In a little bit of appearing paradox, its duty cycle is 15,000 web pages greater compared to the ET-8700’s.
System Requirements of Epson ET-8700
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson ET-8700 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson ET-8700 Driver
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.15.x]: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x]: download
- Support for Linux: download