Epson ET-4760 Driver FREE Download – The Epson EcoTank ET-4760 All-In-One Printer is the front runner of the company’s newest line of small and office multifunction printers. Such as most EcoTank models, this churns out remarkable output at some of the most affordable operating costs available. Epson ET-4760 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Epson ET-4760 Review
Even better, it has a function set that does not blatantly sacrifice efficiency benefits for lower ink costs. Makes it an Editors’ Choice for small and office that need to publish or copy several hundred web pages each month without stressing over the price of consumables.
Measuring 9.1 by 14.8 by 13.7 inches (HWD) and evaluating 15 extra pounds, the ET-4760 is smaller sized compared to most of its direct rivals, consisting of the Canon Pixma G4210, the HP OfficeJet Profesional Premier, and the Epson WorkForce ET-4750.
Despite its small dimension, the ET-4760 still handles to cram in a 250-sheet paper cabinet and a 30-sheet single-pass auto-duplexing automated document feeder (ADF). This model is significantly various from Epson models of the previous because it is an off-white colour, as opposed to the black tinting we’re used to seeing from this company. (It is also available in the traditional Epson black.)
As mentioned, the ET-4760’s paper input capacity is composed entirely of one 250-sheet cabinet, with no bypass or multi-purpose tray. That is the same capacity as all the various other devices mentioned here, other than the Pixma G4220, which holds just 100 web pages.
System Requirements of Epson ET-4760
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit.
- macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson ET-4760 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson ET-4760 Driver
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.15.x]: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x]: download
- Support for Linux: download