Epson ET-4700 Driver FREE Download – Epson EcoTank ET-4700 All-in-One Supertank Printer is an entry-level bulk-ink colour all-in-one printer designed for small, and office with monthly publish and copy requirements varying from about 400 to 800 web pages. Epson ET-4700 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Epson ET-4700 Review
However, you also quite a great deal, such as publish speed and automated two-sided publishing, compared with its PCMag Editors’ Choice brother or sister, the front runner EcoTank ET-4760. But after that, the ET-4700 costs a lot much less compared to that and several various other contending models.
Such as those rivals, the ET-4700 comes with an automated document feeder (ADF)—in this situation, a 30-sheet manual-duplexing feeder, meaning that to check or copy two-sided originals you must turn them on your own for the second fifty per cent of the job. The HP’s feeder also holds 30 web pages, and the Sibling and Canon devices just 20. All feature manual rather than automated duplexing.
You set up and perform walk-up jobs, such as publishing to the shadow or production duplicates, via the ET-4700’s rather busy multi-button control board, which includes not just a range of navigating and regulate keys but a number pad and a 1.44-inch colour display.
System Requirements of Epson ET-4700
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson ET-4700 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson ET-4700 Driver
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.15.x]: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x]: download
- Support for Linux: download