Epson ET-3760 Driver FREE Download – The second machine from the top in Epson’s most current rounded of bulk-ink models, the EcoTank ET-3760, lists for $100 much less compared to its Editors’ Choice brother or sister, the EcoTank ET-4760. For that lower price, you quit considerable capacity and a couple of crucial efficiency features, consisting of an auto-duplexer (for scanning the second side of two-sided web pages) and the ability to send out and receive faxes. Epson ET-3760 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Epson ET-3760 Review
Depending upon the kinds of documents and quantity your small, mini, or home-based workplace creates, the manual-duplexing ADF alone may be a deal-breaker, and well well worth another C-note. If you use your all-in-one printer to churn out primarily one-sided prints and duplicates, however and do not mind helping your AIO when the periodic two-sided check job occurs, the ET-3760 may position a better worth for your small workplace.
Again, the ET-3760’s 30-sheet automated document feeder (ADF) is manual-duplexing, meaning that to check the second side of two-sided documents, you must turn it on your own to catch the various other sides. Of the AIOs mentioned in the previous paragraph, most also have 30-sheet manual-duplexing ADFs, besides the OfficeJet Professional Premier and MFC-J6945DW, which come with auto-duplexing ADFs that hold 35 sheets and 50 sheets, specifically.
While generally, the ET-3760’s control board is easy to use, a 2. 4-inch screen is a bit constrained, sometimes production touching a symbol challenging. As with most printers nowadays, you can navigate that by logging into this AIO’s integrated (and spacious) internet website, where almost all features, consisting of monitoring supplies and producing, viewing, and publishing use records, are available.
System Requirements of Epson ET-3760
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson ET-3760 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson ET-3760 Driver
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.15.x]: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x]: download
- Support for Linux: download