Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Driver FREE Download – The Epson WorkForce WF-3521 is an all-in-one printer that is complete with an Ethernet port and built-in wi-fi adapter and fax functionality. This powerful printer is designed for business segments with exceptional print speeds while remaining efficient, duplex functions and ADF functions up to 30 pages. Some other features such as Scan to Cloud, Email Print and iPrint provide more value than the multifunction capabilities of this printer. Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Review
The Epson WorkForce WF-3521 makes printing jobs more comfortable and can be done from anywhere wirelessly using the features of Epson Connect. These features are Email Print; the function of this feature is to print email content when you send an email to an email address that on this printer. Then there’s iPrint where through this feature, you can print directly from your smart devices such as Android and iOS-based devices. Also, there is a Scan to Cloud feature where scans can be sent directly to the Cloud service, so sharing scans is more comfortable and faster.
With speeds of up to 38 pages per minute (ppm), and duplex printing speeds of 7.9 ppm this inkjet printer is genuinely similar to a laser printer in terms of print speed. Waiting time is significantly reduced, printing and scanning are faster, and your work does not need to because it remains for a slow printer to print, really maximizing work productivity.
The Epson WorkForce WF-3521 control panel has a layout that is easy to understand and informative so that it is easy to use, plus an LCD screen that makes it easy for you to monitor the printer and the status of the cartridge. On the LCD screen, you can also see a menu to set features such as scan to cloud, email print and can also set Eco Mode.
System Requirements of Epson WorkForce WF-3520
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit.
- macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Is done, make sure to restart (if needed).