Epson WorkForce WF-2660 Driver FREE Download – Epson’s WorkForce WF-2660 is among the smaller sized, less-expensive small workplace/office multifunction printers (MFP) that use the company’s PrecisionCore printhead technology. As with the WF-3640 we evaluated, PrecisionCore includes a significant variety of nozzles to the printhead (using microelectromechanical systems, or MEMS, construction), enabling a lot much faster publish rates compared with the older micro piezo technology. Epson WorkForce WF-2660 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Epson WorkForce WF-2660 Review
But as a lower-price model, Epson had to earn some reduces. Efficiency smart, it is not as fast as the WF-3640 in publishing, copying, and scanning (the WF-3640 uses a two-chip PrecisionCore printhead, while the WF-2660 uses a single chip setup). The WF-2660’s ink cartridges, while using the same kind of ink as its larger brother or sister, have the smaller sized capacity. There is so also no integrated sd card reader.
When you contrast the WF-2660 to typical all-in-ones (AIO) for home use, however (such as Epson’s Expression collection), you obtain a durable publish cycle (Epson prices the WF-2660 with an optimum duty cycle of 3, 000 web pages, although it also keeps in mind that 800 web pages monthly is a more reasonable publish load). Most home AIOs meant do not even trouble to estimate a responsibility cycle. Plus, photo-quality prints can when using the appropriate paper. The WF-2660 is attractive for those looking for an inexpensive printer that can churn out a lot of duplicates.
As mentioned, the four-function WF-2660 (publish, copy, check, fax) is among Epson’s cheaper models with PrecisionCore. With a more significant variety of nozzles compared to Epson’s various other printheads, PrecisionCore enables a more exceptional publish thickness or smaller. Sized ink beads to produce a more substantial colour range (variety of shades), and the more modest-sized beads rates up drying out time. The process is much more technological, but, the technology offers much faster publish rates and better shades compared to conventional printheads.
System Requirements of Epson WorkForce WF-2660
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit.
- macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson WorkForce WF-2660 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Is done, make sure to restart (if needed).