Epson WorkForce WF-2650 Driver FREE Download – The WF-2650, which takes on the slightly more expensive Canon Maxify MB2050. Brings a recommended list price of £120 and packs the printer, a scanner – so with both of these it can be used as a photocopier – and a facsimile machine, the last which is still prevalent in Japan. Epson WorkForce WF-2650 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Epson WorkForce WF-2650 Review
The form factor adopted by the printer is a widely known one – it offers a control board with a small LCD panel, tons of switches, together with a removable cover that conceals a scanner and holds the ADF. The printer system is hidden in the printer body and is easily accessible as well by lifting the scanning component.
Its specifications are according to what you had anticipated from printers in this price range: 4, 800 dpi x 1, 200 dpi, an optimum monthly duty cycle of 3, 000 web pages, duplex publishing. Separate ink cartridges, up to 33 web pages each min (monochrome), a 2, 400 x 1, 200 dpi scanner resolution, a 30-page ADF, a 150-sheet paper cassette and an instead lightweight paper tray – beware with this.
In addition to that, you have the usual set of connection features: Wi-Fi/Wi-Fi Direct, USB and a telephone outlet. There is no Ethernet port at this price and certainly no USB cable television. Go for its more expensive brother or sister, the WF-2660, to obtain the Ethernet port – depending upon ongoing promos, the distinction in between both can be as low as £10.
System Requirements of Epson WorkForce WF-2650
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit.
- macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x,
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson WorkForce WF-2650 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Is done, make sure to restart (if needed).