Epson WorkForce WF-2530 Driver FREE Download – Epson says on its website that the Epson WorkForce WF-2530 multifunction printer (MFP) for a small office. That is a sensible summary as much as it goes, provided the printer’s focus on office-oriented, instead compared to home-oriented, features. Epson WorkForce WF-2530 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Epson WorkForce WF-2530 Review
There aren’t many MFPs in this price range that focus more on workplace needs compared to home use. Among minority, exemptions are the Editors’ Choice Sibling MFC-J430w, which offers lots of resemblances to the WF-2530. Notably, even if both printers concentrate on office-related features does not imply you can’t use them in the double role of home and office printer as well.
It is that you will not find many features that concentrate on home use. Neither printer, for instance, offers PictBridge support for publishing straight from video cams or the ability to print straight from sd card.
Similar to the MFC-J430w, the WF-2530 can publish and fax from, as well as check to, a PC as well as work as a standalone photocopier and fax machine. One key office-oriented feature is its 30-page automated document feeder (ADF), which matches its letter-size flatbed to allow you to check multipage documents and legal-size paper.
As with the Sibling printer, the WF-2530 offers Wi-Fi, but not wired, network support to allow you to share it easily. Sharing is best restricted to the double role of home and office use, however, since the printer’s paper handling is much too limited for sharing in most workplaces, with just a 100-sheet capacity and no duplexer (for two-sided publishing).
System Requirements of Epson WorkForce WF-2530
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit.
- macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson WorkForce WF-2530 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Is done, make sure to restart (if needed).