Epson Pro WP-4540 Driver FREE Download – The Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4540 does most everything (copying/faxing/publishing/scanning) well, but it faces rigid competitors in business inkjet multifunction category. Epson Pro WP-4540 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Epson Pro WP-4540 Review
One attractive, unique-in-class feature is the WorkForce Professional WP-4540’s 80-sheet back upright, multi-purpose feed. It gets rid of the 180-degree transform that sheets from the trays must experience so that it can accommodate thicker media such as picture paper or envelopes.
It also fits legal-size paper, as do both 250-sheet input trays. With each other, they make the WorkForce Professional WP-4540’s input capacity a charitable 580 sheets. You will also find an automated duplexer for two-sided publishing (however it is not the chauffeur default).
The scanner system is the one location where the WorkForce Professional WP-4540 disappoints its premium rivals. The bed is simply letter/A4-size, were various others in this price range sporting activity a legal-size platen. The 30-sheet automated document feeder (ADF) can check both sides of the web page, but it is a double-feed process, scanning each side in sequence. Various other like-priced models have double scanner goings so that they can check both sides in one pass.
Installing the WorkForce Professional WP-4540 was mostly wind. Epson still has not fixed its installation process so that cordless push-scanning to PCs is properly allowed; we needed to set exemptions in the Home windows firewall software ourselves to obtain it to work.
The company knows the issue and promises to address it. Push-scanning via ethernet and USB in this manner. The WorkForce Professional WP-4540’s paperwork is all online besides the consisted of configuration sheet; while it’s typically comprehensive, it does not have information on fixing the push-scanning issue.
System Requirements of Epson Pro WP-4540
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit.
- macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson Pro WP-4540 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson Pro WP-4540 Driver
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package [Windows 8/8.1/10]: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package [XP/Vista/7]: download
- Printer Driver v9.31: download
- Support for Linux: download