Epson Pro WF-C869R Driver FREE Download – Enjoy standard print speeds of up to 24 ipm and draft print speeds of up to 35 ppm for black and colour prints with a PrecisionCore printhead. This revolutionary technology produces professional-quality output at very high rates. Epson Pro WF-C869R Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Epson Pro WF-C869R Review
With the Replaceable Ink Pack System (RIPS), very high printing costs are a thing of the past. The revolutionary RIPS features four ink supply units and waste ink boxes, giving you uninterrupted printing up to 86,000 black pages or up to 84,000 colour pages. With such page results, you enjoy maximum cost savings and minimum operational costs.
The WF-C869R can increase the amount of paper with additional paper tapes to support up to 1,835 sheets. Paper of different sizes can in different types for automatic selection. The back tray allows the use of special media such as photo media. What’s more, storage can provide for convenient storage of extra paper and waste materials.
Network Connectivity and Standalone Capability
Equipped with Ethernet, Wi-Fi, RJ-11 fax, Wi-Fi Direct, NFC and USB 3.0, the WF-C869R is perfect for an office environment. Wi-Fi Direct acts as an access point, allowing up to four devices to be connected directly to the printer at once. And with EpsonNetConfig, you can easily change your network settings remotely.
System Requirements of Epson Pro WF-C869R
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit.
- macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson Pro WF-C869R Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Is done, make sure to restart (if needed).