Epson Pro WF-6590 Driver FREE Download – The WorkForce Pro WF-6590 is Epson’s highest-end colour multifunction printer (MFP) for letter- and legal-size publishing. Although an inkjet, it’s built to go toe-to-toe with colour lasers. Epson Pro WF-6590 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Epson Pro WF-6590 Review
Amongst the WF-6590’s possessions are scorching speed, reduced operating costs, a wide variety of connection choices (consisting of Wi-Fi Direct and NFC), and enough paper capacity for durable publishing. Its output quality is stable throughout the board. Such as its tabloid-size equivalent, the Epson WorkForce Professional WF-8590, it is an outstanding enough machine to take home our Editors’ Choice.
Atop the printer is a legal-size flatbed, plus an automated document feeder (ADF) that can stand up to 50 sheets. The ADF supports single-pass scanning of two-sided documents. There’s also an auto-duplexer for two-sided publishing. The panel located listed below the front of the flatbed tilts slightly upward for easy reading. It consists of a 4. 3-inch colour touch screen, with which you can easily access food selections to control MFP functions, an alphanumeric keypad, and various function switches. Listed below the front panel is a USB thumb where you can publish files, as well as check documents to it.
With a 75, 000-page maximum monthly duty cycle and a suggested monthly duty cycle of 5, 000 web pages, the WF-6590 to publish in quantity. It has a 580-sheet standard paper capacity, split in between a 500-sheet main tray and an 80-sheet feeder. Up to 2 additional 500-sheet plates can be included, for an optimum capacity of 1, 580 sheets. This is better paper handling compared to the Epson WorkForce Professional WF-5690, our Editors’ Choice color MFP, which has a standard paper capacity of 330 sheets and an optimum capacity of 580 sheets.
System Requirements of Epson Pro WF-6590
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit.
- macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson Pro WF-6590 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Is done, make sure to restart (if needed).