Epson Pro WF-6530 Driver FREE Download – The WF-6530 uses the same framework as the Epson WorkForce Professional WF-6590, other than that the WF-6530 is matte black while the Epson WF-6590, which is our Editors’ Choice colour MFP for medium- to durable publishing for a small office or workgroup, is off-white. The WF-6530 is a large machine, measuring 20. 2 by 20. Three by 20. 6 inches (HWD) when shut for storage space, and 21. Three by 20. Three by 29. 8. 1 inches with trays extended. Epson Pro WF-6530 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Epson Pro WF-6530 Review
It evaluates a significant 68 extra pounds. Atop the printer is a legal-size flatbed, plus an automated document feeder (ADF) that can stand up to 50 sheets. The ADF is equipped for single-pass scanning of two-sided documents, which conserves time compared to MFPs whose scanner checks one side of a file, flips it over, and after that monitors the various other parties.
The WF-6530 has a 50, 000-page maximum monthly duty cycle and a suggested monthly duty cycle of 4, 000 web pages. Its 580-sheet paper capacity in between a 500-sheet main tray and an 80-sheet multipurpose feeder. There’s also an auto-duplexer for two-sided publishing. Its ability to publish in quantity and its paper handling is a bit except the Epson WF-6590, which has an optimum monthly duty cycle of 75, 000 web pages and a suggested duty cycle of 4, 000 web pages.
Also, the WF-6530 doesn’t support any optional paper trays, while up to 2 additional 500-sheet plates can to the Epson WF-6590, for an optimum capacity of 1, 580 sheets. The WF-6530 for slightly lighter works compared to the HP Officejet Professional X576dw MFP, our Editors’ Choice colour MFP for light- to medium-duty SMB publishing. That printer has a 4, 200-page suggested monthly duty cycle and a 1, 050-sheet maximum paper capacity.
System Requirements of Epson Pro WF-6530
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit.
- macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson Pro WF-6530 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Is done, make sure to restart (if needed).