Epson Pro WF-5690 Driver FREE Download – The Epson WorkForce Professional WF-5690 is Epson’s front runner WorkForce Professional printer—the top-of-the-line model. It is packed with features, consisting of some, such as support for HP’s Printer Regulate Language (PCL) and PostScript, that you will not find in many inkjet multifunction printers (MFPs). If you need support for PCL, PostScript, or both, the WF-5690 provides it, together with lots of additional functionality and features to earn it our top pick for moderate to durable publishing in a mini or small workplace. Epson Pro WF-5690 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Epson Pro WF-5690 Review
Such as the Epson WorkForce Professional WF-4630, the WF-5690 about Epson’s PrecisionCore technology, which allows several a solitary publish going. Each chip includes more ink nozzles, allowing the printer to put more ink theoretically at the same time for much faster publishing. The WF-5690, such as the Epson WF-4630, packs four chips right into the publishing going, which helps make it much faster compared to some lasers.
The WF-5690 provides excellent paper handling. It comes with a 250-sheet front cabinet and an 80-sheet back tray standard, plus an integrated duplexer (for two-sided publishing). That should suffice for most mini and small workplaces, but if you need more, you can include a 2nd 250-sheet tray for total 580-sheet capacity.
The WF-5690 measures 18. 1 by 25. 8 by 5. 1 inch (HWD) and evaluates 31. Five extra pounds. Together with fast speed and excellent paper handling, it offers a lengthy list of MFP features. Along with publishing, it can fax from and check to a computer system, consisting of over a network, it can work as a standalone photocopier and fax machine, and it can publish from and check to a USB memory key. It also offers a 4. 3-inch colour touch screen, with a user-friendly set of food selections for giving commands.
System Requirements of Epson Pro WF-5690
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit.
- macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson Pro WF-5690 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Is done, make sure to restart (if needed).