Epson TM-C3510 Driver FREE Download – Use Epson ColorWorks TM-C3510 label printer, this printer can provide the best solution for those of you who are engaged in the manufacturing industry, the food and beverage industry, hospitals and pharmacy, retail, and so on. The right solution for printing patient wristband or bracelet labels, food labels, beverage labels, shirt labels, tickets, barcodes, and so on. Reliable label printers with fast print speeds can benefit your business. Epson TM-C3510 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Wind 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Epson TM-C3510 Review
The Epson ColorWorks TM-C3510 label printer has a print speed of up to 103 mm / sec faster than the previous series. Besides it with four colours of C, M, Y, Kink with DURABrite Ultra Pigment ink type capable of delivering high-quality printouts maximum intensity. Supported with several other features such as the Auto Nozzle Check System, Autocutting, USB Connectivity, and others make this label printer superior in its class.
You can use a variety of media according to your needs, for example, synthetic, matte, dull, glossy; you can use to print using the Epson ColorWorks TM-C3510 Label Printer. Ink does not fade quickly or fade if exposed to water because the ink used is a type of pigment, so it is solidly attached to the paper media. Minimal print costs and relatively affordable printer prices are perfect for completing the business you run.
System Requirements of Epson TM-C3510
- Windows 10 Ver.1703(32/64bit), Windows 10 Ver.1607(32/64bit), Windows 10 (32/64bit),
Windows 8.1 (32/64bit), Windows 8 (32/64bit), Windows 7 SP1 (32bit/64bit), Windows Vista SP2 (32bit/64bit), Windows XP SP3 (32bit), Windows XP SP2 (64bit), Windows Server 2012 R2 (64bit), Windows Server 2012 (64bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (64bit), Windows Server 2008 SP2 (32bit/64bit), Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2 (32bit/64bit)
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson TM-C3510 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Is done, make sure to restart (if needed).