Epson Pro WF-3730 Driver FREE Download – The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3730 is one multifunction printer with complete features. This printer uses a high-speed cartridge ink system that almost compensates for a printer; the printer’s speed is 20 ISO ppm (black) and 10 ISO ppm (colour). The elegant design is perfect for decorating your workplace, plus this printer with direct wi-fi that you could use to publish without using cable televisions and work with various devices. Epson Pro WF-3730 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Wind 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Epson Pro WF-3730 Review
The Epson WorkForce Professional WF-3730 has a tray with a size of 500 paper capacity on top and has a paper port in the area as ADF publishing. The highlights of this printer are Publish, Check and Copy and have support features such as direct Wi-fi, Publish two sides immediately and LCD touch screen.
This printer has a pair of ways of handling media, consisting of 2 250-sheet standard input trays and a 35-sheet ADF. Also, it is sporting activities an 8. 5 x 11. 7″ flatbed scanner and can handle scanning, copying, and faxing at up to 8. 5 x 14″ from the ADF. The check unit features an optical resolution of 1200 dpi, ensuring crisp pictures and duplicates.
For ease of use, the WF-3730 is equipped with a 2. 7″ colour touchscreen, enabling fast, user-friendly procedure. There’s also a front-facing USB port so that users can straight connect a blink own for publishing and scanning. Furthermore, the printer has USB 2. 0 and Ethernet links for those that prefer a wired configuration.
System Requirements of Epson Pro WF-3730
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit.
- macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson Pro WF-3730 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson Pro WF-3730 Driver
- Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7: download
- Windows 8/ 8.1/ Windows 10: download
- Mac OS: download
- Linux: download