Canon Pixma PRO-10 Driver FREE Download – PIXMA PRO-10 uses LUCIA 10 colour ink technology to produce high-quality photo prints. The addition of the Chroma Optimizer increases black density to keep colours in printouts looking natural. Canon Pixma PRO-10 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Wind 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon Pixma PRO-10 Review
The Pixma Pro-10 pigment inkjet printer drops directly in the centre from Canon’s’s expert printer providing, enhancing what seems a continual test to Epson’s supremacy in the. Resting listed below the first-rate Pixma Pro-1 and over the dye-based Pro-100, the Pro-10 is an appealing choice for any photographer wanting to create top quality A3+ (13″ ” x19″) prints. Just like its bigger and much more costly brother or sister, the Pro-10 utilizes Canon’s LUCIA pigment ink established, which offers higher publish durability compared to dye-based inks just like the ones discovered in the much more inexpensive Pro-100.
The Pro-10 prints to an optimum paper size from 13 inches and utilizes pigment inks. Pigment inks can higher publish durability compared to colour inks and are for that reason currently prevalent in the art expert printer field. Technical developments in the previous years, such as smaller sized droplet dimensions and a majority from ink networks have enabled both great picture information and a broad shade range. The Pro-10 is as much as the same level in these locations, providing ten shades in beads as little as four picoliters from separately changeable cartridges
System Requirements of Canon Pixma PRO-10
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Canon Pixma PRO-10 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Is done, make sure to restart (if needed).