Epson XP-340 Driver FREE Download for Windows XP, Vista, Wind 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux. With Epson Expression XP-340 Color Picture Printer provides excellent versatility.
Epson XP-340 Review
Small and simple to usage, the Expression Home XP-340 Small-in-One printer makes publishing quick and easy. Usage the 1. 44 “shade LCD to establish the printer and browse the food selection in a breeze. A complete cordless service, the XP-340 enables you to publish from practically anywhere, with or without a network — also from your iPad, iPhone, Android tablet computer or mobile phone.
The printer’s practical, inexpensive private inks imply you have to change the cartridge that goes out. And also, its 100-sheet paper capability means you’ll reload paper much less frequently. And, the consisted of reward software application enables you to check to Facebook and the shadow quickly.
A flexible giant for document-related jobs in your home or the workplace, the Epson Expression House XP-340 Multifunction Printer allows you to publish, check, and duplicate done in one practical gadget. Includes a 1. 44” colour LCD, so you can quickly browse with works and food selections.
System Requirements of Epson XP-340
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x – Mac OS X 10.10.x – Mac OS X 10.9.x – Mac OS X 10.8.x – Mac OS X 10.7.x – Mac OS X 10.6.x – Mac OS X 10.5.x – Mac OS X 10.4.x – Mac OS X 10.3.x – Mac OS X 10.2.x – Mac OS X 10.1.x – Mac OS X 10.x – Mac OS X 10.12.x – Mac OS X 10.13.x – Mac OS X 10.14.x – Mac OS X 10.15.x.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson XP-340 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Is done, make sure to restart (if needed).