Epson Artisan 1430 Driver FREE Download – You have a problem with the Epson Artisan 1430 driver. Here we try to share the driver. Epson Artisan 1430 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Wind 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Epson Artisan 1430 Review
Being that the Artisan 1430 is a wide-format printer, it’s undoubtedly relatively big. However believe this or otherwise, it’s reasonably small of what it‘s. The system steps roughly 24. 3 x 12. 7 x 8. 5 inches, so a great piece from desktop computer area is needed.
However, we wouldn’t wish to relocate frequently. The paper feed has a capability for 100 sheets from ordinary paper and as much as 30 sheets from specialized or fine-art media.
A little control board has all the major printer works; however, unlike other Epson printers and MFPs, the Craftsmen 1430 doesn‘t have an LCD panel. It’s a style plan typical to wide-format picture printers such as this.
System requirements of Epson Artisan 1430
- Win 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x – Mac OS X 10.10.x – Mac OS X 10.9.x – Mac OS X 10.8.x – Mac OS X 10.7.x – Mac OS X 10.6.x – Mac OS X 10.5.x – Mac OS X 10.4.x – Mac OS X 10.3.x – Mac OS X 10.2.x – Mac OS X 10.1.x – Mac OS X 10.x – Mac OS X 10.12.x – Mac OS X 10.13.x – Mac OS X 10.14.x – Mac OS X 10.15.x.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson Artisan 1430 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Is done, make sure to restart (if needed).