Canon Pixma MX922 Driver FREE Download – Canon PIXMA MX922 Wireless Color Picture Printer with Scanner, Photocopier, and Fax Deliver remarkable top quality and many cordless capabilities to the home company workplace along with the PIXMA MX922. This printer has integrated WiFi (one) for publishing and scanning almost anywhere in your house. What’s much more, this includes AirPrint, which allows you wirelessly publish from your iPad, iPhone or iPod get in touch with devices. Canon Pixma MX922 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Wind 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon Pixma MX922 Review
The Canon Pixma MX922 is an inkjet all-in-one printer that can publish, duplicate, check and fax. Canon’s Pixma line for customers, so medium-sized companies ought to take a look at Canon Maxify line or various other brand names. For a system that can deal with high-print quantities, just like the HP Officejet Pro, our leading choice for all-in-one printers.
Among this printer’s most significant stamina is its capability. This include, typically called automated duplexing, conserves you cash theoretically and is eco-friendly.
One more useful include is its automated file feeder. The ADF enables you to location a multi-page file on the tray, and this immediately checks each page. Is essential include if your office or small company does a great deal of faxing.
System Requirements of Canon Pixma MX922
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x – Mac OS X 10.10.x – Mac OS X 10.9.x – Mac OS X 10.8.x – Mac OS X 10.7.x – Mac OS X 10.6.x – Mac OS X 10.5.x – Mac OS X 10.4.x – Mac OS X 10.3.x – Mac OS X 10.2.x – Mac OS X 10.1.x – Mac OS X 10.x – Mac OS X 10.12.x – Mac OS X 10.13.x – Mac OS X 10.14.x – Mac OS X 10.15.x.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Canon Pixma MX922 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Is done, make sure to restart (if needed).